How holistic therapy can help with anxiety
A holistic approach addresses how anxiety shows up in the body, mind, and emotions. Together we look at the effects on different aspects of your life, taking into account your wellbeing, relationships, and work. Understanding what is at the root of the anxiety will help in understanding how to alleviate it.
Tailored to each person’s needs, areas of exploration can include:
- Understanding what triggers your anxiety
- Addressing root causes
- Practicing tools to reduce overwhelm
- Decreasing self-criticism
- Unhooking from comparison and perfectionism
- Calming the fight/flight response
Types of anxiety I work with
I work with generalized anxiety, relationship anxiety, and life transitions, as well as overwhelm about ecological crises.